Our membership is open to all Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions and Organisations covering the under-listed:
|Financial non-governmental organizations (NGOs)/Microfinance institutions (MFIs)|
|Informal savings and credit unions|
Requirement and qualification for membership:
1. Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission or appropriate ministries, departments and agencies of Federal, State/FCT or LGA
2. Must have an Empowerment or poverty alleviation mission
3. Must have evidence of practicing internal credit and or savings
4. Must have a minimum membership or client base of 100 individuals
5. Must agree to submit periodic reports to the association
Attach the following to the completed application form
1. Certificate of registration
2. List of branches and their locations
3. Complete the data template
4. Articles and Memorandum of the association, a constitution or By-law
5. Brochure or latest annual report, if available
6. Copy of teller showing payment of the registration fee for membership.
We have three diverse types of registration:
|MFIs with national coverage||150,000||150,000||2000||302,000|
|MFIs with regional coverage||100,000||100,000||2000||202,000|
|MFIs with state coverage||20,000||20,000||2000||42,000|
Please pay the stipulated fee to the association’s account.
ACCT Name: Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria
Acct No.: 1012977825
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
Call 08165382800 or 07069240031 for more information.